3. Obfuscation of classic ASP files that may contain HTML mark-up and VBScript script inside.
5. Minification or compression (reduction of size) of HTML/ASP/JScript/VBScript documents without obfuscation.
6. Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune levels of scrambling.
7. Runs with a GUI interface that allows to preview 'Before' and 'After' scripts to see the results of obfuscation.
8. Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with an original document.
9. Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view or edit.
11. Support of international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode support).
12. Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving in a file.
13. Ability to make a Unix-compatible file (with a single linefeed at the end of lines).
14. Command line support, for expansion of the GUI functionality.
15. Supports batch conversion of entire folders using command line.