Have you ever thought about how much energy your computers use up at night or when they're not in use? Have you ever wondered if it's possible to wake up your system from a Sleep mode (or Hibernation) using a resident program and not waste all that energy?
The answer is yes, it is possible! This simple utility will let you do it. Besides that it can also send your system back into a Sleep mode (hibernate it, power it off, or log-off a user). Moreover, you can also use this utility as a scheduler to run programs without involving a Sleep mode. Our latest feedback shows that this utility could be used for an in-car PC to optimize booting time and to save battery life.
Our carbon footprint grows out of control with each day.
Start small. Let's Save Energy!
* Can restore almost every Windows-based Operating System from a Sleep mode (and most systems from hibernation as well).
* Can run a file or open a web page at a predetermined time after a wake-up event, during normal operation, or before performing power operation.
* Can send system back into a Sleep mode (hibernate it, shut it down, or log off user) after a waiting period.
* Can detect if a wake event from a Sleep mode (or hibernation) is supported by your system.
* Can turn your monitor on and hold off screen-saver during a waiting period.
* Can repair local area network and high-speed Internet connections upon waking up from a suspended power state.
* Can send system into a Sleep mode or hibernate it with more options than available through the Operating System.
* Can be incorporated into an in-car (entertainment) PC system to speed up booting time & save battery.
* Can be run from the Windows Command Line without a user interaction.
* Can be saved in a batch file for later use.
* We can customize this utility to better fit the needs of your organization.
Custom Reader Custom Reader is a free fully customizable RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Windows application. It is fully brandable for any Web site. RSS 2 Enclosure support allows you to download podcasts and other various applications, with auto download resume.
Event Log Explorer Event Log Explorer is a free tool for viewing, monitoring and analyzing events recorded in the
Security, System, Application and other logs of Microsoft Windows. It extends the standard Event
Viewer functionality and offers new features.
PowerPrompt PowerPrompt will start a new command console. This console is running with System privileges and any program launched from this prompt will inherit System credentials. This gives you maximum access to your system so be careful.
AccSmart AccSmart is an utility for portable computer's battery monitoring. It is intended to provide you all the battery data and to show you the evolution of the battery's capacity during the charge/discharge cycles.
SpyWare Nuker #1 Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trackware and Thiefware Detection and Removal Utility. 9 out of 10 PC's are infected with some form of spyware/adware. We highly recommend you scan your PC for FREE to see if in fact you are infected.
Computer Inspector Computer Inspector for Windows® shows you the running process on the computer with full details and also highlights any suspicious process. Computer Inspector for Windows® has a database of malicious, system and common applications which it uses to f