Earth Explorer integrates high resolution satellite imagery and serval kinds of map information together to provide a total 3D view of our beautiful planet earth. Besides the vector map layers such as political boundaries, coastlines, islands, lakes and lat/lon grids, Earth Explorer also provides four types of point maps including 267 countries and regions, 40000+ ranked cities, 15000+ islands and 1700+ noteworthy historical earthquakes since 1980 and detailed tips information. You can rotate the globe, zoom in and out(click mouse right button and pull/push can zoom in/out the view), measure distance between any two points, etc.
1. Have a 3D bird's-eye view of our beautiful earth;
2. Photo-realistic satellite imagery at 1km resolution covered entire earth globe;
3. Integrates with serval kinds of map layers:
Vector map layers:
1) Political boundaries(International boundaries and internal boundaries);
2) Coastlines, lakes, islands and rivers;
3) Longitude-latitude grids;
Point map layers:
1) Countries/regions distribution and detailed infromation;
2) 40000+ ranked cities distribution and information;
3) Islands distribution and information;
4) Earthquake distribution maps and detailed information(Including 1700+ noteworthy istorical
earthquakes since 1980);
4. Rotate/Zoom in/Zoom out funtions lets you observe our beautiful planet at any point(Click mouse right button and pull/push to zoom in/out the view);
5. Three kinds of operation modes (Drag, Center, Measure);
6. Measure distance between any two points from the globe;
7. Intelligent tips when your mouse moves upon a country/city/island/earthquake's mark and name label;
8. Sort country/city/island/earthquake table according to selected keywords and interactive operate with the map labels and marks;
9. Save faviorite maps with BMP, JPEG formats;
10.Realtime online database access;
CalcBoard Next Generation Calculator.
The CalcBoard supports: Calculations using units; Interval arithmetics; A wide range of standard functions; Easy (calculator-like) interface; A set of persistent variables to assign expressions to, Syntax highlight.
ScienceWord ScienceWord is the only software to offer overall word processing solution in scientific and technical documentation production. ScienceWord enables you to edit and print text, formulas, graphics, curves and logic diagrams perfectly in one document.
XVectors This is my Final Thesis of Mechanical Engineering. MS-DOS based vector display program. This program generally used for display results of numerical calculations, dynamic pressure calculations, calculations of navier-stokes equations(velocities) ...
Tapping Test To keep health from a growth of overfatigue and to supervise efficiency in sport.
EarthWatch EarthWatch displays a graphical world clock with a dynamic map image of the world showing the day and night areas, a sundial, and an information panel featuring sunrise/sunset times and much more -- all in real-time or time-lapse animation.
Rt-Plot Rt-Plot is a tool to generate Cartesian X/Y-plots from scientific data. You can enter and calculate tabular data. View the changing graphs, including linear and non linear regression, interpolation, differentiation and integration, during entering.